Thursday 29 October 2015

Self Test

Digital Profile - Self Test at start of module

Scale of 1 – 5 (where 1 is no experience, and 5 is very experienced) how you would rate your current level of digital literacy against the following criteria:

Accessing, managing and evaluating online information
Rating at start of module: 3
Comments: As a student of the 21st century, we are often required to do research online for our assignments. Accessing and managing is alright but evaluating the information is much tougher because it depends on the information. 

Participating in online communities
Rating at start of module: 1
Comments: I do not remember signing up for online communities recently...but i did sign up for fan club pages when i was much younger. I think the process is not that difficult but I am not sure anymore. 

Building online networks around an area of interest
Rating at start of module: 4
Comments: I am an active user on Instagram and I follow many pages that interest me! 

Collaborating with others
Rating at start of module: 2
Comments: I did some collaborations on YouTube some time ago.

Creating online materials (text, audio, images, videos)
Rating at start of module: 4
Comments: I often upload pictures and videos online onto Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. 

Managing your online identity
Rating at start of module: 3
Comments: I am very careful on what i post online. Sometimes, I don't even write my name in my profile page. 

Managing your online privacy and security
Rating at start of module: 3
Comments: I am very concerned about privacy so I always make sure that my account is safe, especially on Facebook. I set most of the settings to be viewed by me only. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brown Bobblehead Bunny